The Hidden Tribe
- Denomination: Boucherouite
- Description: One-of-a-kind vintage recycled fabric rug.
- Origin: Zayane region.
- Dimension: 100cm/210cm 39inches/83inches
- Technique: This rug is woven by Amazigh/Berber women mixing wool and recycled fabric together to create ribbon like rugs.
- Decoration: Teal, Brown, black, white, motifs.
- Knot style: Symmetric
- Fringe: Thick, plaited and stopped by a simple knot
- Material: Wool and Recycled Fabric
- Wrap: Off White
- Bottom end: stopped by a horizontal off white braid (chevron effect)
- Top end: Finished by an assemblage of threads into braided fringes and a horizontal off white thread.