The Hidden Tribe
Demensions: 1.92m X 1.16 - 6'3" X 3'8"
- Denomination: Boucherouite
- Description: One-of-a-kind vintage recycled fabric rug.
- Origin: Zayane region.
- Technique: This rug is woven by Amazigh/Berber women mixing wool and recycled fabric together to create ribbon like rugs.
- Decoration: Blue, red, yellow, olive green, white, orange, black, pink, burgundy, purple.
- Knot style: Symmetric
- Fringe: Thick, plaited and stopped by a simple knot
- Material: Wool and Recycled Fabric
- Wrap: Green and Red.
- Bottom end: stopped by a horizontal white (chevron effect)
- Top end: Finished by an assemblage horizontal white line.