The Hidden Tribe
- Denomination: Boucherouite
- Description: One-of-a-kind vintage recycled fabric rug.
- Origin: Zayane region.
- Dimension: 106cm/216cm 42inches/85inches
- Technique: This rug is woven by Amazigh/Berber women mixing wool and recycled fabric together to create ribbon like rugs.
- Decoration: Blue, red, yellow, olive green, white, orange, black, pink, burgundy, purple.
- Knot style: Symmetric
- Fringe: Thick, plaited and stopped by a simple knot
- Material: Wool and Recycled Fabric
- Wrap: Olive green and blue.
- Bottom end: stopped by a horizontal olive green (chevron effect)
- Top end: Finished by an assemblage of threads into braided fringes and a horizontal olive green thread.